Arsenal must improve to challenge Premier League's top teams

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    nsod Index du Forum -> Général -> Blabla
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 03:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Arsenal must improve to challenge Premier League's top teams Répondre en citant

Arsenal must improve to challenge Premier League's top teams - Unai Emery

www sbobet LONDON -- Arsenal coach Unai Emery has called on his players to improve if they are to keep up with the Premier League's top teams and urged supporters to stay calm despite the team's nine-match winning streak. Fans chanted "We've got our Arsenal back" during the 5-1 win at Fulham before the international break, which took the Gunners to within two points of the league's leading trio of Manchester City, Chelsea and Liverpool.

But Emery warned the increasingly optimistic fanbase against getting carried away. "I am not agreeing totally with the response of the supporters. I think we need to improve a lot," Emery told a news conference on Thursday ahead of Monday night's game against Leicester. "The supporters can enjoy it with us but also we're speaking with our reality every day. www sbobet We need to improve because for example the match against Fulham was a very good result and a very good game for 90 minutes but in the first 45 minutes I thought we needed to do better. ... For me now, the most important thing is not to rush."

Since losing their opening two matches to City and Chelsea, Arsenal have won six on the trot in the league in addition to two Europa League victories and one in the Carabao Cup. Emery has not publicly set a target for the league campaign, but said Arsenal's performances have not been good enough to consider a challenge for the title just yet. "Our target now is the same as in the first matches," he said. www sbobet "After six matches winning in the Premier League, it hasn't changed. [We need] this calm because we [beat] a lot of opposition teams with very [poor] performances.

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 19 Oct - 03:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    nsod Index du Forum -> Général -> Blabla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation